Bison Burger Recipe
- 1 lb. ground bison -or- 3 to 4 (1/3 lb.) bison burger patties
- Olive oil spray
- 1 tsp. Flavor Crust Seasoning
- If frozen, thaw ground bison in the refrigerator for two days before making the patties. Preheat griddle to 550° before cooking. We suggest using a laser thermometer to test the temperature.
- Form bison into three or four burger patties.
- Coat the burgers on both sides with olive oil spray to help form a crust; this keeps the juices in the burger.
- Sprinkle patties with seasoning blend.
- Place the bison burgers on the griddle for 4 minutes on the first side. Flip the burgers, and cook for an additional 3 minutes. The internal temperature should be 135-140°F.
- Let the burgers rest for several minutes before eating. Serve on buns with your favorite condiments.
Order our delicious bison meat online.
The true red meat of the American West. Sweet flavor and nutritious profile make it a great choice for burgers. All natural and a perfect option on the grill!Order Your Ground Bison